Personalise your next email
It's easy to personalise your email
Most people sending bulk email generally provide the following information:
- Email address
So based on this information the edelivering system we can personalise your email communication.
- A personalised greeting
- Dear Mary
- Hi Mary
- Mary, we thought the following information would be useful.
MARY, DID YOU KNOW - The Australian Bureau of Statistics was given additional funding in the last Budget to allow free access to electronic versions of ABS publications on the ABS web site.
- Incorporating the name in the body copy of the email
FEELING GRUMPY MARY? WELL, IT'S GOOD FOR YOU!
(source - The Age)
Researchers at a German university - a land where surliness is an Olympic discipline - say enforced jolliness on the job is likely to make people fall ill.
- Incorporating the organisation name
As the Melbourne Spring Racing Carnival approaches, for a little light relief we will be running a sweep. All you need to do is enter your interest and we'll do the rest. (ENTER HERE)
Horses will be drawn on Cup Eve and you will be notified of the horse you have drawn by email by 5.00 p.m. that day.
- First place is presented with a bottle of Veuve Cliquot Yellow Label Brut Champagne
- Second place is presented with a voucher from Borders to the value of $40.00
- Third place is presented with a box of Lindt chocolates
- Last place is presented with a stubby of Victorian Bitter
Winners will be notified Wednesday 2/11/2005 by email
Want to run your own sweep at Mary's Company? let us know
It's easy to do and you will find that it increases interest in your communication and readership.
We can help you think of creative ways to personalise your email communication.