"There are three types of organisations:
those who make things happen,
those that watch thing happen
and those that wonder what's happened."
PLANNING RESULTS' extensive experience makes strategic planning practical and user friendly.
When most people are confronted with the term "strategic planning" they have a vision of countless meeting and reams of paper that are bound and put on the shelf to gather dust.
At PLANNING RESULTS we know that a good strategic plan is based on solid background information that is then translated into practical plans that can be effectively executed. It is not the amount of paper but about the outcomes.
You understand your business and we understand marketing together we can put together a plan that works within your resources to get the required results. Then if you like we can implement each of the tactics required or direct your existing suppliers.
Here are some examples of what we can do:
PRODUCT & SERVICES
- Are you considering entering a new area of business and want to know more before you make a decision to invest? It does not matter whether it is a product or service,PLANNING RESULTS can evaluate the business area you are interested in and give you an indication of what you would be up against, what to expect and the best way to enter the market.
- Have you ever been frustrated by the fact that you are good at what you do but no one seems to know about it? PLANNING RESULTS can look at the various ways to get customers to knock on your door.
- Have you ever thought how can you can get existing customers to use more of your services or range of products? PLANNING RESULTS can take a look at how business growth can occur through existing customers.
- Have you got it right? PLANNING RESULTS can review whether you have optimised the various elements of the marketing mix such as pricing, distribution, promotion and look for potential efficiencies.
- The world around us keeps changing how do you keep up? PLANNING RESULTS can help you keep up to date with what is happening in you business environment and make sure that you are ready to deal with various contingencies.
NOT FOR PROFIT ORGANISATIONS
- There are so many NPOs out there how do we get heard? PLANNING RESULTS can look at tried and true methods or unique ways to be heard amongst the right people.
- Sponsorship is a very important part of NPOs ability to function. PLANNING RESULTS can assist in developing appropriate ways to target interested parties to support your work.
- Sponsors today are looking for value for sponsorship dollar. PLANNING RESULTS help you structure your sponsorship package and provide a reporting mechanism to show sponsors the value they are receiving by being involved with your organisation.
CAUSE RELATED MARKETING & SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE INITIATIVES
- Everyone seems to be on the Cause Related Marketing bandwagon but before you embark on this path let PLANNING RESULTS assist you in making sure that you find an organisation with the right fit for your business. Then let PLANNING RESULTS find the most appropriate means to benefit from this partnership.
- The same applies to socially responsible initiatives. PLANNING RESULTS can work with you helping the organisation and the community benefit from the various initiatives. Ensuring that it fits with the corporate objectives and truly reflects what the organisation is about.
MANAGING THE "WHAT IFS"
- In everyday business there are a lot of "what ifs" that can occur that could damage our business. Some are on a small scale others can affect our business forever. Putting your head in the sand and saying it will never happen to me is one strategy that you can choose or you can work with PLANNING RESULTS to have various contingencies in place that can be quickly implemented if required to minimise the negative impact on customers and various stakeholders.
- How do you as an organisation what to be portrayed to your various stakeholders? Stakeholders and various partnerships are very important in today's business environment. Reflecting the right image to enhance the relationship is a vital component to a successful relationship. PLANNING RESULTS can evaluate the environment and assist in creating an image that reflects what the organisation is about.
- What do our stakeholders and partners need to know about us? Like any successful relationship ongoing communication is essential. PLANNING RESULTS can design relevant communication networks that will enhance your day to day business contacts.
- When all the planning is complete you need to communicate it to the various management groups, sales team or relevant stakeholders. PLANNING RESULTS can prepare appropriate briefing documents and presentation tools or come in to present the information as a third party reference.
We can do this as an out sourced marketing department or on a project by project basis.